broken down, mask the blood
[html]

OOC HERE!

Jacinto was a comfort to have nearby, a wonderful brother-like man. In a way, he reminded her of Jonito. Maybe his incarnation. Possibly. Her stomach clenched thinking of Jonito, her only true caregiver in her life. He had cared for her, loved her in a fatherly way. She whimpered as if a pup once again, throwing the remainder of the joint into the fire. Hadley had said he cared. Said that he would, but did he? If he was with Isa he didn't. She trembled once more nauseous again. Cheated upon. Nothing but a toy for the pleasure of watching how stupidly naive she was. Her head buried into his shoulder, it was easy to trust the assumed incarnation of her father. "They'll hurt me if I go back...Isa will kill me and take him away...I know it." Small tears fell down her face, watching the fire with defeated eyes. Ismeme had won. And going back would certainly give her the chance to rub it in her face.

A choked sob escaped her lips, unwanted. Trash. That was her existence. A small paw intwined in Jacinto's begging the man to fix all this. Just like Jonito's Midas touch, the ability to get rid of the demons. She shuddered softly at his promise. No one kept their promises. It was impossible. At his words, she nodded, closing watery eyes once again. So he'd sort this out for her? How? It would just push Hadley away from her. She must have been repulsive to the mottled hybrid, no wonder he didn't want to be hers. With her ugly brown fur and black hair, a body much too thin and non-curvy. She was disgusting. Her words of love must have pushed him away. He never replied, just made it a game to see how stupid and innocent she was. How fatally trusting and stupid. "I should have never pursued him...He must think I'm stupid...For even trying when I'm...stupid ugly me." Hot tears pooled in her eyes, wondering why she had to be punished this way. Hurt out of her mind, pushed away for a much more beautiful woman. "Will you come with me to Casa tomorrow? Help me face this? I'm scared of them...her...He won't want me back..." How dare Isa! And Hadley, why torture her like this? This was obscene! "I guess this was going to happen anyway...It's just how life works..."

cause when a heart breaks, it don't break even

<style>
.seleney2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney2 b {color:#660099; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney2 {background-color:#CC33FF; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /selnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread