Well, it's a start
[html]

wc; 330

He’d done it again. Frightened her. She really was on edge. He gave a little gasp as she fell of the log, tumbling. He stepped forward to try and help her, catch her or something, but he wasn’t fast enough. Oh, dear lord, the poor woman looked petrified, falling over yet again, stumbling, tripping up over herself in an attempt to get away from Frodo. Wait! he called out, certain she was going to flee from him. Instead she got at a comfortable distance and stopped. After she stopped backing away, Mr Silertongue relaxed, his breathing steadied, and he gave her a sad smile as she introduced herself in a mumbling stutter. Was this the way she was all the time? Certainly there was something wrong with the poor woman. He didn’t know what, though. Some trauma might have come to pass, one he didn't know about. The AniWayan's weren't exactly a pack to gossip. Which was part of the reason he had chosen the pack as his home. It was just so..peaceful. It didn't seem right, to have someone so upset in the place he loved most of all.

Right…er…jus’, ye know, calm your vase? he suggested. No use gettin’ all giraffe-legs on me..you’re pullin’ my socket the wrong way backwards, you get me? no doubt she was probably getting even more scared by now. His phrases and accent were beyond strange. But yet, some people found his voice a comfort rather than an annoyance. He held up his hands as if in surrender, cautiously taking a step towards her. I’m Frodo Silertongue. Nice… he said, gently lowering one hand, beckoning her to shake it; to meet you. he finished, wondering if she'd even be familiar with shaking hands. He knew some people thought he was crazy when he held out his hand to shake; then again, he was crazy...partly. Maybe eccentric was a better way to put it.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread