Well, it's a start
[html]

he's usually an inch or two shorter than everyone... xD And just so you know, I'm trying to get to know Gemma a bit more before I respond to our other thread; but I promise I will eventually 8D wc; 447

At least she didn't run away. She did flinch though, as he spoke, which made him feel slightly self concious. Only just though, and soon, he was relaxed again. However it did not stop the young man from tensing around the woman, and pausing, holding himself back. He didn't know what was right or what was wrong. What he should do and what he shouldn't do. The male bit back the nervousness in the pit of his stomach and realised he had to be the strong one. He wouldn't just let her feel sorry for herself; he had to do something to help. Something- anything- to calm that distressed look on her face.

Gemma finally spoke to him again, and he grinned warmly. He couldn't have been less surprised to hear what she had to say; it was often people would get confused by his odd voice and mannerisms. The male held her gaze for a moment or two and then shrugged, his expression blank and featureless. Didn't doubt that for a fruit loop. S'what most teapots rabbit on to me 'bout these days. and then he realised he was probably confusing her further. Sorry, I uh.. he gave a lopsided, crooked grin; Can't help it. I mean, I could, an' I can, sorta, stop... he mumbled, trying to force himself to speak what was considered "normal", But it'll be back again before the dickory hits twelve, you get me? he shook his head, cursing his abnormalities, and then realised Gemma was doing what looked like a very odd dance.

The odd dance confused Frodo. He looked at her in awe as her hand flicked in and out, until finally she managed to grasp her hand weakly in his. And he realised her "odd dance" was her just trying to pluck up the courage to shake his hand. Baffled, he found himself wondering what traumatic experience she'd been through to cause so much feebleness. When she finally locked hands with him he tried to be as gentle as possible, shaking firmly once or twice before letting go of her hand. Steady, now, my old china. he assured her, resting one hand on his hips. Yer look like yer need some grub in yer. he commented; I'd stand you a pig, but all I've got is this... he grinned sheepishly, reaching into the pocket of his cloak to draw out a package of sorts, with some cold, cooked meat inside. He doubted she'd take it from him but he held it out all the same, tried to hand it to her, before slumping to the ground, leaning on the floor with the heat of the fire warming his back.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread