Houseguest
[html]

OOC here.

Terra's ear twitched lightly as someone called out, asking if anyone was there. She didn't recognize the voice, though it was definitely a pack member. Deciding to let someone else deal with the stranger Terra moved over to a cupboard. Using her teeth she carefully gripped the handle, tugging it open. Happily her tail wagged as it revealed stored meat someone had tucked away, probably to avoid being eaten by someone nosing through the cupboards and the like. Grabbing a chunk Terra backed up, mouth watering happily.

The voice behind her had Terra jumping into the air. The rabbit dropped as she howled with pain, accidentally using her bad leg in the surprise. She should have realized he'd be curious about who was in the kitchen. Sulkily she licked at her leg, trying to suppress the painful shudders running through her body. Studying the wolf Terra idly wondered who it was. His scent was similar to the family's, so he had to be a relative of some sort. Terra shook her head, moving back over to the meat she claimed, wincing as she moved now. No. I got what I came for. Being spotted by someone she didn't know in this condition made her nervous, instincts screaming to keep it hidden.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread