Houseguest
WC:: 311 OOC:: Boo!

[html]

As she wasn’t paying much attention to him, his voice seemed to put her into a startled state. He ended up causing her to jump, drop her food and hurt herself all at the same time. His presence thus caused her to howl in pain. Kable cringed at the thought, bearing his teeth with a hurtful look upon his face. He could only imagine the agony he must have placed her in. Terra only looked him over briefly before tediously collecting herself and picking up the food she dropped in the moment of panic. She easily declined the Catori’s offer of assistance. The male felt terrible, the last thing he wanted to do was cause her to get hurt again. I’m sorry if I startled you. He continued to watch the female taking note of her features, she seemed timid or nervous, and he couldn’t decide which one it was. He hadn’t pegged himself as the scary type of canine, in his opinion he thought that he couldn’t hurt a fly, then again he could be very wrong. The husky malamute mix then wondered if she even had the slightest idea who he was. He’d never spoken to her before, but he’d made it a point to know what was going on around him.

You know what? I don’t think I have ever introduced myself, and I’m pretty sure we haven’t formally met yet. My name is Kable Catori, and I’m Ayita’s eldest son. He wondered how she might treat his statement, since she was pretty brief about his offer before. He was uncertain whether or not she would give him the time of day. He was really hoping there would be a positive outcome from him trying to be friendly to her. At the moment it looked as though he were doing much more harm than any form of good.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread