Houseguest
WC::245 OOC:: 8.

[html]

Kable felt that it was necessary to apologize for surprising her. The female seemed to be quite alright with him startling her though. The pain that he caused her from earlier now seemed to be a thing of the past, and didn’t look to bother her any longer. When he introduced himself as Ayita’s eldest son, she in turn gave her name. Terra told him that she was the pest in his family’s house. He almost laughed at her comment, but had to withhold the chuckle; there wasn’t anything funny about her being laid up and probably miserable beyond reason. He wouldn’t be able to handle being injured and needing to be careful. It’s nice to meet you Terra. This house isn’t mine though, if it belonged to anybody, it would be Vigilante and my mother. I live in Lunenburg. She had a smile on her face during their interaction, it bewildered him how she could seem happy in her condition. Since you’re staying here, I’m guessing that they offered to let you remain here till your better at least. He smiled genuinely, knowing how his mother was; also knowing that the king wasn’t a bad guy himself, he had saved from a herd of horses in the past.

If you don’t mind me asking Terra, what exactly happened to you? The Husky-Malamute mix didn’t have the slightest idea how she got to be into the state that she was, but he certainly was curious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread