Houseguest
[html]

OOC here.

Amusement gleamed in his eyes at her comment, though he restrained from outright laughter. That was alright. She couldn't win them all, no matter how hard she tried. Well, not that she actually tried. Her main goal was keeping him distracted and off balance, away from the subject of how weak she was, leaving him vulnerable to whatever mischief Terra planned. It was a survival instinct, plain and simple. It was unneeded and simply confused innocent pack members when dealing with the coyote, but she just didn't feel safe showing how vulnerable she herself was, doing her best to counteract it by making them think she was stronger than she was.

Hearing that he lived in the human town in the territory Terra nodded her head. She hadn't checked it out herself yet, but it was definitely on her list of things to do. Perhaps once she could do more than hobble a short distance she would head over there, see if she could find anything interesting in there. Terra nodded at his assessment of why she was there. She actually offered me to move in, but I most definitely can't do that. Terra was too restless and wild to stay in such an environment, not to mention feeling it wasn't right to live in the same home as the alpha.

Asked what had happened Terra sighed. Her tail lowered a little, bored and disappointed by the question. Everyone was so curious about what had happened. Terra was just embarrassed that she'd let herself get caught off guard in such a manner. She'd faced such creatures before. There was no reason for that time to be different. She'd just dropped her guard, and paid the price. A cougar decided it didn't like me.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread