Houseguest
[html]

OOC here.

The naive look on Kable's face when she talked about the cougar brought a smile to Terra's face. He probably didn't have a clue what cougars were really like. Each predator had different habits and strengths, ones Terra had found beneficial to learn living outside a pack. It seemed he hadn't needed the same knowledge, compounded by the way he spoke. Terra giggled at the description of a big cat besting her, the image of an overgrown tabby in her mind.

Tail wagging she nodded, her face all serious. Exactly like that. Was mad I didn't give it a saucer of milk. Terra giggled again, the image so funny she couldn't resist. Bending down Terra tried to choke down the meal she had found as quickly as she could. The few juices that were left from the meat dripped onto the floor. Licking it up Terra finished the meal and moved over to Kable's side. I don't believe I've really seen you around before. What do you do?

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread