Houseguest
WC:: 240 OOC:: Sorry for the wait.

[html]

Kable let out a hefty chuckle at the woman’s remark; he laughed hard enough that it ached. It really wasn’t amusing that she had been attacked; in fact it was just awful. He really did enjoy her sense of humor on the matter though. The fact that she could joke and kid about her own personal experiences and problems, was admirable. He’d heard about cougars plenty of times, that didn’t mean that he had ever seen one to understand for himself what they were like or how they behaved.

Terra took the time to scarf the food she found in the kitchen. Once she was finished with the meat, she cleaned up any droppings or juices, whatever was left behind. Moving to the Catori’s side she stated how she hadn’t seen much of him around, and then asked what he did. The male took a moment to analyze her question. It made sense that she hadn’t seen him around; he was kind of detached from the pack. What did he actually do around here anyway? He was starting to think that he made no sort of contribution to their pack. He wasn’t much of son either. He barely saw his own mother, not like it was his intention to try ignoring her, and where Vigilante was concerned he wasn’t as appreciative or understanding as he should be it seemed. I’m a commoner, I haven’t exactly found my calling I suppose.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread