Houseguest
[html]

OOC is fine

The deep laughter that rose from Kable had Terra's tail wagging even harder. It was nice to know that her jokes were appreciated. It was a nice laugh, filling the room and inviting others to join in on the joke. It was the kind of laugh that was just welcoming, like a large embrace. Looking up at him Terra smiled softly, simply enjoying the large male's presence. The thoughtful look on her face told Terra that he hadn't thought about it quite yet. That was fine.

Terra nodded her head, understanding. Finding where you fit is hard. I'm the pack storyteller, but I'm not exactly doing that all the time, and my stories aren't always exactly...the best for children. Her stories were the legends of Coyote, in all her forms. Like Terra's ancestors, Coyote's morals were few and far between, the only thing she really cared for were other coyotes, and even that depended on which story was being told, as the deity had no problem tricking others out of what she wanted.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread