Houseguest
[html]

OOC here.

Terra nodded, confirming the fact. It was the job she had decided to take on in the pack. She wasn't good with pups, being too irresponsible, and her hunting and fighting skills were definitely lacking. Telling a tale, though. Terra could spin one as easily as the lies she told. His questioning attitude suggested he didn't see the point in listening to stories, seeing it as something for children. His other question was more open though, asking what else stories could be used for.

Grinning Terra thought about the best way to describe what she did. I tell stories that teach, and stories that entertain. My stories wander from tales of love to tales of wonder to tales of mischief that even the smallest pup can relate to. I grew up in a place where these stories taught us how to survive, so not all of them are good for young pups. Especially not the graphic ones detailing death. Seeing the frustration on his face Terra grinned gently. Don't worry. Not everyone's born knowing what they wanted to do. Fox wasn't.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread