Houseguest
WC::235 OOC:: Want to wrap this up soon?

[html]

Having asked what kind of stories the woman told, she returned an elaborative remark. Her tales more had a point to them apparently, dealing with the target audience. Whether they were for entertainment purposes, teaching a lesson or striking the listeners imagination these were the stories Terra told. Well that’s cool. It was kind of a nonsense statement. In his mind it was interesting at least; stories didn’t have to be for just the younger generation he supposed.

It was all too obvious that he had been conveying the thoughts that ran amok inside his own head. The woman who struck him as un-wolf like commented that not everyone knew right off what they were meant to do. Then the woman said something about a fox. Tilting his head he widened his eyes in confusion. Huh… Fox? The way she said it just didn’t seem to make any sense. He knew what a fox was; he had come across a couple in America. Lifting his hand he let it fall down in an oh-well kind of fashion. It mattered not, at some point in time he would figure it out; hopefully a little sooner rather than later. I’ll get it figured out. I may need to do a little soul searching. But I’ll find it. Smiling at the battered woman he gave her a wink that would go unnoticed unless she were paying attention.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread