everything used to be so perfect
[html]

I don't care about post length C: Your posts are great

She watched as he took a swig from the bottle, this was their therapy for now. Luckily. The girl found herself still worried that he would leave her, after their tremulous moments in pain. Selene took a deep breath, shuddering quietly at the array of possible endings for the couple: Any of them couldn't be good. Small hands gratefully took the bottle, slowly looking up to Hadley to see if it was alright. She took a longish gulp of the beverage, almost choking on the taste. Sel had never really admired the sensation of wine being consumed, tasting so strong. But still, it would be a help. She placed it down for him, wiping off her muzzle with a scarring arm. "I'm sorry...I hate being inadequate -" Sel mumbled quietly, she certainly wouldn't be a first choice for anyone. There was so many things she couldn't do right, so many things to be tentative about. Hell, she couldn't even drink! The taste of wine wasn't favorable at all. Yet she still decided to have some.

Her fingers traced themselves in the fur distractedly, there still was many things that came as a mystery to the lithe hybrid. Sel hated causing more trouble, but there had to be some way to know! The coyote woman looked down, seeing the view again. In a way, it both sickened and amazed her. Afraid of falling, but not afraid of the wonderful view. The wine had began to run through her veins, causing a slight buzz through her body. Not waiting a little longer, the bottle was brought back up to her mouth to take another small sip. Small hands placed it back into his large palm. Finally, she began to giggle. What if--They had managed to get drunk, and be unable to get down? Would they have to spend the night on the roof? She noticed he hadn't settled into the blankets with her, maybe he was going to leave. Shaky hands pulled one of the blankets off herself, wrapping it around him. "You're still leaving aren't you...D-Don't l-l-leave..." She trembled averting her eyes. Pretending to be staring at the trees surrounding the fort. Small hands wrung themselves together, glancing back at Hadley. "I'm in love with you Hadley...I can't lose you-" Feeling bold, Sel rose from the blankets and moved towards him. Her arms wrapped around his body, leaning into his face to brush her mouth against his, she shuddered in the action, kissing him softly, not disgusted but surprised at her own actions.  "I-I-I sorry." What did she just do? It made her want to guffaw at her stupidity. That would certainly turn him away. Still...She had wished for him to be hers for so long, and maybe he wasn't now...But still, if he knew how much she cared...They would. Selene didn't want to be the terrified little girl with him anymore, all she really wanted was to throw away her inadequacy for him, show him that she was able to change. Maybe that kiss was a start, or maybe it was just another reason to push her away. There was so many ways she could be better! No longer would the black and brown hybrid be the annoying gadfly anymore. "Hadley...I'll be better for you...You'll see--I'll change."

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread