everything used to be so perfect
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley couldn't help himself from from chuckling a little as Selene choked on the wine. His original carefree personality did tend to flicker through in such ways like this, though it never stuck around long. He shook his head at her words, taking a swig from the bottle, enjoying the burning as it went down. It wouldn't take much for him to get drunk, just the one bottle, but that didn't matter. He was sure Selene would like him anyways.

Selene began to giggle in the most charming way, Hadley moving to be next to her. Hearing her words he looked over, startled. He hadn't told her yet what he was planning. Surely it was just fear talking, nothing more. Selene gripped him, and he found himself pulled into a kiss. His eyes widened with surprise, too startled to even kiss her back before she pulled away, leaving his lips to move against nothing. He nodded his head at her words, and took another deep drink from the bottle. Selene...I think I'm gonna leave the pack for a little while. Travel to clear my head. Maybe...find out why this happened. Looking down at the ground Hadley found himself unable to face her. By myself.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread