everything used to be so perfect
[html]

OOC here!

He held her gently, her body easing back into that area of comfort, large ears hanging onto his every word. It was a shame he was going to leave, how was she to know? He was going to find out the reason he had done that to her, however painful it was, still the brown coydog didn't want to face his absence. His lips brushed against her own, sending a delighted shiver through her body. The question was, how long would he care? Would he forget about her on his travels? "But what am I supposed to do without you?" Who was going to be there at night to hold her? To keep her safe? To whisper her adoration to when frightened? It was only him that fit that position, how could anyone else take that? Still, Selene wanted to beg for him to stay. To tell him that everything was fine now, but trusting his judgement they both knew this was the right thing. "Okay..." Sel whispered quietly, pushing her head into his chest briefly, breathing in his sweet scent as if it would never escape her lungs. Lifting her head, the girl was caught in the most sensuous and caring kisses, baring her neck as he gently caressed her neck with his lips. "H-Hadley..." Sel whispered softly, leaning into his body. This was supposed to last. And she would make whatever time they held sacred last, until they embraced again later.

Warm fiery eyes closed as if drinking in the rest of the evening, held in the strong arms of her lover. She herself needed to change. He didn't need a terrified girl to take care of him, not at all. There was work to be done, especially on her emotions. Next time, she wouldn't run from what was hurting her most. Isa. Hadley was hers, Selene's beloved. And no reality-challenged woman would take that one little corner of her soul away. Next time she'd be sure of it. Hands rested gently on his waist, glancing up to meet his expression. "I love you Hadley--Don't forget me when you go...I won't forget you." Her face pressed forward, meeting him in a slow but unpracticed kiss, still able to taste the fiery wine upon his mouth.  Black arms wound carefully around his body, willing him to lay back. She settled into his body, like the piece of the puzzle that they were. Two pieces. Perfect. With long hair falling around her shoulders, Sel pressed trustingly into his throat, muzzle gently buried into his fur. 

<style>
.frozenheart .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.frozenheart p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frozenheart b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.frozenheart {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... zwio-2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.frozenheart-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.frozenheart .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread