On the road again
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Having regained his strength from his journey, Alduin promptly decided that he would celebrate by going for a run. He was quickly discovering that ‘Souls was beautiful and it deserved his undivided attention while he could stand to give it. The tundra beast sprinted through the Phosphagos Foothills unshifted, enjoying the feel of the cool morning breeze flowing across his face and the sensation of how his muscles rippled beneath the thickness of his fur. His jaws opened to the north as he loosed a joyous howl at the rising sun. It was good to be back. Though, for a moment, he couldn’t help but wonder if the poor ground beneath his feet felt the same.

It wasn’t long before Alduin decided shift so he could enjoy the scenery better. So he took a moment to come to a stop at the base of Pictou Falls, calmed his heart, and meditated. Slowly, his body changed. His limbs grew longer and more human-like, and his body lengthened until he found he could stand on two legs. His weight shifted more to his hind legs to allow for better balance as the changes continued, painless and smooth as always. The fur on his body remained somewhat thick, but it was most evident near his head. His hair was long, falling down in mid-back length locks that faded from dark gray to white. As his shift continued, the strap of leather around his neck tightened to fit around his thick neck almost perfectly. He gripped the velvet pouch that was attached to it lovingly and sighed as his transformation became complete.

His eyes opened slowly. He felt the sting of the tears lining his eyelids, and quickly scooped water into his hands to splash his face with. He shook the remaining droplets away and sat at the edge of the pool, dangling his feet under the waterfall to wash away the dirt that had accumulated. The day may have been beautiful, but even the sounds of the rushing waterfall couldn’t satisfy the need for conversation. Goodness knows he needed a good distraction right now..

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread