On the road again
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Hm?” Alduin mumbled as he moved his head to see beyond the waterfall. His eyes flickered about the length of the pool until they came to rest upon a small, shadowy figure. He squinted, for the cliff above was casting a darkness over the part of the pool he was surveying. He huffed in defeat and rubbed his eyes. Perhaps he needed to see a healer for his vision? Whatever the case, the Alaskan wolf pushed his body away from the edge and out of the cool waters, hoping that if he walked to where he’d heard the voice he would find what called to him. After all, a story might lay in wait for him, and there was no way he was passing that up.

He gave his optime body a good shake, ridding his fur of almost every droplet that clung to it, and then started on his way around the edge of the pool to find what was on the other side. Eventually, he spotted the broken voice’s owner. It seemed it was another wolf, neck deep in the water. A grin found its way onto his lips. Here was his entertainment for the morning. As he made his way closer to the female, he remembered that he didn’t wear clothes like he’d seen other wolves around this land do. Although he was raised to think being without clothing was entirely normal and the preferred way to run around, he began to wonder if it offended some in ‘Souls.

Salutations, madam,” he greeted with a wave and wag of his tail. “I can only assume it was you that summoned me?

Truthfully, he was a wreck on the inside. Meeting someone new always frightened him. He never knew what they wanted, or what they were capable of, and that made him naturally wary of everyone he encountered. He never showed it, however. That would be a terrible mistake.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread