On the road again
Insomnia was far too oblivious to the world around her. So it was a great surprise to her when a brujo was suddenly beside her. Bright yellow orbs swivelled from the heavens to his face, taking in his darker hues. Within the first few minutes of being within his presence -- and knowing it -- she could tell mostly what he was about. He was strong, confident. The way he held himself, the height of his chin, the stiffness of his tail. She could also tell that he was all wolf; unlike herself. Like this brute, she had a tell-tale sign: her ears. They were that of her coyote cousins. She shook her head to herself and sighed. And then he spoke, an accent accompanying his low words- well a accent different than what she was used to hearing anyway. She smiled and dipped her head at the male. "Mmmmm. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" , she teased. She slowly got out of the water- only with the feathers in her hair and scars covering her legs and chest. She looked him up and down and than smiled again. "I'm Insomnia."

Messages In This Thread