On the road again
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

He looked around for a moment in an attempt to find anyone else that might be in the surrounding area. When he saw none, Alduin’s head tilted to the side in confusion. He wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Either he was the one she was calling to, or he wasn’t. After all, it didn’t seem like anyone else was around. After a moment of staring at her and trying to figure out what she might have meant, he shook his head briefly and lowered his body in a bow.

It is lovely to make your acquaintance, Miz Insomnia,” he said, smile still playing kindly on his lips. “I am Alduin.

He lifted his body upright again, but his eyes never left the feathers and scars that adorned her body. The water that drenched her made the marks upon her more obvious, and Alduin cringed visibly. Instinctively, he reached out to her as if she were about to fall over from the pain. He stopped, however, when he realized the physical pain had long since passed. Still, his hands remained at the ready if she needed assistance. Who knows? Perhaps a sudden twinge of hurt would afflict her.

Are you quite all right, miss?” he asked, concern spreading across his face. “I hate to sound like I’m prying, but please tell me those are not from too recent of an incident?

He felt dizzy at the thought—dizzy with anger, that is. No one deserved something so foul as bodily harm. Emotional scarring wasn’t acceptable either, but he only had the power to see with his eyes, not his mind. Something stirred deep within him, but he made sure to keep its chains secured tightly. No need for violence—yet.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread