On the road again
[html]

OOC here. /+000

"A lovely name." She answered with hushed tone. Alduin. Bold and beautiful. A powerful name for a strong minded wolf. It would be interesting to see what sort of adult he would become. Ears flicked atop her head as she heard a question asked. Her stare went out and stared at the lake. So vast and blue, for a moment she could not believe she had swam that far. But adrenaline could make a creature do amazing things and the fear or what may have happened if she did not make the journey was worse than drowning. Her ears than went flat against her head and she lowered her head. "I'll be fine. And yes they are recent.. I had to fight to save my own butt." Than she did something out of her heart and stepped closer to him and nuzzled him to show that he didn't need to worry much.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread