On the road again
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

He wasn’t sure how to react when Insomnia made physical contact with him. He thought at first she was falling and accidentally brushed against him, and on instinct he placed firm hands on her shoulders and held her steady. He was concerned for her, but he felt better upon realizing she had done this of her own accord. He would not turn away the affections of another, however. She meant well, and it was appreciated. So, smiling, Alduin gave her a gentle pat on the arm, and then put his hands back at his side.

I am pleased to hear that you are all right,” he said sweetly, “but I am saddened that this is recent. Would you mind telling me what happened? Please do not feel pressured to do so. I can respect your privacy.

He smiled, for he could no nothing else. He fought back the urge to demand who had done this to her. Not because it was her in particular, but because she was a living creature. Nothing that lived and breathed deserved that sort of terror in their lives. He trembled on the inside, the demons eager to burst from his mind and into his heart so that they might wreak havoc upon Insomnia’s pursuer.

He calmed himself eventually, and placed his hands behind his back, feet spread shoulder-length apart to steady his stance. All the while, his eyes never left the feathers adorning her hair.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread