On the road again
[html]

OOC here. /+000

She nodded and her tears slowly stopped flowing down her face. “I am seeking the acquisition of a tiny companion for my travels. As you can see, I have had no luck so far. Would you be so kind as to allow me to enlist your aid? She grinned a bit. He wanted a creature, she was amazing with animals so this would be no problem for her to find one for him. She took his offering hand and slowly got to her feet, using her free hand to wipe away the grass and such from her fur. "What did you have in mind? A small creature such a hawk or bird or.... something a bit more fluffy and furry.?" She smiled and imagined him with a small fluffy bunny and started giggling. She than remember she was holding his hand and let go of it quickly. "U-umm..Sor-Sorry." She looked away nervously and put her hands behind her.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread