On the road again
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

He pondered her question for a moment, but shaking his head as she suggested a bird of some sort. No, he still believed he would hate it for its ability to fly, so a bird was out of the question. He had passed many smaller creatures on his run here, but he wasn’t quite sure what he wanted (or what those critters were, for that matter).

Preferably, something without wings,” he said. “I would envy the creature if it could fly, and I could not. Unless, of course, that creature happens to be a fruit bat. I’d love to see one of those!” He chuckled at the thought. Truly, though, he wanted to see a fruit bat. He’d heard of them in tales from animals that passed by his home in Alaska, and the strange beasts had piqued his interest.

I have no idea what I want other than that, to be honest. Perhaps looking around would do me some good,” he said as he shrugged. “But we must find you something as well, Miz Insomnia. I can’t have you wandering about by yourself once I take my leave. It wouldn't be right.

His mind was far too busy with the prospect of finding a critter for both himself and the young lady before him that he hardly took notice of her stammering and nervousness. He mumbled a quick, “Hm?” before shrugging it off and focusing his eyes elsewhere. He decided then that women were strange creatures.

So, madam, where do you think these critters in question might be hiding?

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread