On the road again
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

ooc; Word count: 306 // +3 points

Alduin smiled proudly, happy that he could bring a bit of happiness to the girl. He hated seeing anyone sad, and she was no exception. Truly, he hoped that the marten would keep that smile on her lips so long as she kept him. The fellow seemed like the proper match. It was fluffy and mild mannered, and seemed to get along with the girl.

You’re welcome, Miz Insomnia,” he said with a bow of his head. “I would not dare to say that I’m amazing, though. I am simply me.

He wrinkled his nose at the thought. No, he certainly wasn’t amazing. There was nothing about him that stood out, so he wasn’t entirely sure why the creature before him thought otherwise. In his own opinion, he was nothing short of completely average. But, she was entitled to her own opinion, so he would leave it at that.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your thoughts,” he said as he remained standing, hands folded behind his back.

He watched the marten carefully as it played with Insomnia, enjoying the scratches he was received. It was still a wild animal, but he hoped it would eventually learn to follow her and be her guardian. The girl seemed so fragile that it almost pained him to know that he would eventually have to return to Anathema, but he felt better knowing she would have her newfound companion. He gave the area around them a once over before he returned his eyes back to the playful pair before him.

Were you, by chance, successful on your own venture, madam?” he inquired.

At this point, he wasn’t entirely set on getting his own critter. He was fine with having found one for Insomnia, but if she had found something for him, he would not object to taking it into his care.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread