On the road again
[html]

Oh it's fine c: I kinda made Insomnia a pup here xD /+000

She placed her petite left paw upon Alduin's. "You are quite welcome. At least we won't be alone anymore." She coughed at bit and continued. "I think you're an angel...." The little girlish-voice spoke, and she yawned. After swallowing twice, the young female continued her small speech, "You're saving me.... From being alone, bein scared.... From everything...." She dipped her head and looked down. She probably had said enough, it seemed like she was crushing on this male. She shook those thoughts out of her head and looked back up at the male and weasel.

"Amelia ay? I like that name. I think she does to." She giggled and got up and stretched. She was getting a bit tired. Oh well though.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread