Life’s too short to even care at all
[html]

WC:3+

The silver male did not fight the leading lady about a bit to eat; he knew not to fight about free food. The silver male also knew not to go near her while she was eating her meat. The silver monster laid down stretching his one leg out as he chewed upon the tender deer meat. The silver male loved the flavor more than any other meat out there. The male looked up at the crimson collared she leader, watching as she asked Noah really pointless question. ”It wasn’t from anyone in my family, so I did not take to looking and snooping though it. “ The male added bluntly and very sharply for his own good. He stopped, coughing stiffly. No matter how much he was not fond of how things were going for him in these pack the male had no reason to be so moody towards her. Huffing deeply he sighed and lowered his head back down taking another bite of meat off. ”With all do respects, your mother has not seen me since before my banishment. So I knew it was something that was meant for you.” The silver male backed him earlier statement back up, trying to not sound so harshly.

The silver male thought about it, and then looked back to the female then to the horrid smelling plant, ”Talk to Deuce about it. She’s good on the healing end so maybe she could show you a place to grow it.” The silver subord spoke surely about that topic. That was something he could and would say he was proud of her for knowing and being very skilled in that area also, That and at least having a mate, and a few litters of children. Noah was sure that he was going to die a lonely old man, and was slowly getting use to the idea that if he never allowed another soul into his heart he would be able to never again have the pain of being left…again. That was something that he don’t think he would ever be ready to deal with again, after the last three.

Table by: Cait Image by: Cait, and Nat
<style>
.ranmod2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ranmod2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ranmod2 b {color:#c5cdd4; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.ranmod2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nAwEh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:22px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.ranmod2 .inner {margin:65px 150px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:285px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread