Life’s too short to even care at all
[html]

WC: 2+ Sorry for the minor pp that she would be in the pack den. I can change it if you want. :3

The male had found a package, and he could tell by the sent that it was from the stunning white lady that he had the wonderful day with back in January. He had not seen her since that day and was meaning to get over to her pack to see her, but the male had been rather lazy and enjoying being back in the pack den since his punishment had been lifted and he was a member of the pack again.

The male wasn’t stupid...Well he was dunce on many of things but on whom to take this package to. The male lean down using his nose, he pushed the rock off the deer hide package, then using his teeth the male picked up the package, as he headed back to the pack den area. The male stopped looking up at his bob cat that he had brought to this pack with him. She sneered and turned her back to him, he understood why she was mad.

Taking the package down to the ground the male gingerly let go of it. Noah then popped his head into the pack den looking for the young queen. The Sawtooth New Dawner pushed his lips out a bit as he gave a woof. ”Lady Titania.” The male called for her percent. Surely she was busy with her leader role for time to humor him for a short while so he could deliver the package from her mother.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ I'm assuming we're back dating this, or is he bringing her a package of rotten eggs? Wink

Noah was right, she was in the den, but it wasn’t leadership duties that she was tending to at the moment. Well… then again, maybe not. After all, lazing in the rear of the den on your back could be considered a service to both her and her pack. The striking alphess did need her beauty rest, after all.

Her hind paws were splayed and her forepaws rested limply on her chest as she lazed, half-lidded and on the brink of dozing off. Her back was twisted in the most subtle C shape to prevent rolling back over. Before she knew Noah was there, she heaved a great yawn and her tongue lolled out of the side of her upside-down mouth.

It didn’t take long for her to notice the sound of the limping male, though, and her yellow eyes opened to peer at the entrance of the den even though it was obvious who was coming. Noah’s paws had a very distinct sound, as there were only three of them. Her nose twitched, and then an ear, and then she straightened herself out and let the movement roll her over onto her stomach. Her prior position was one of her favorites, but she barely indulged herself unless she was alone or had Zalen nearby, otherwise her laying belly-up might be misconstrued by her pack.

“Afternoon, Noah,” she said. Despite having been dozing, she woke and was alert again quickly. It hadn’t been a real nap, just a ‘there’s nothing better to do’ lazy moment.

The light from the entrance reflected in her eyes, and her muzzle cracked with a smile. She was happy to have Noah back with them. Not only was his punishment complete but he had been brought back up through the ranks to Subord, equal with much of the pack.

She noticed he had something with him then, and her eyes flicked between the package and the gray wolf. He wasn’t just here to nap in the den like she had been. “Ooh, what did you find?” She asked in a playful voice, cocking her head.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc:3+

The male was glad the punishment was over. The raise in ranks was a plus to him also. No more nips and tongue lashings, at least not from the members that was only (then) a rank above him. He was now equal with a handful of member, and that made the male a little more content, though there was still that rift between Deuce, and him-self. The male was waiting nothing to do with her, and he would make sure that he would not see her, or have to talk to her (if they happened to meet at a pack advent) Then there was the predetermined feeling that the silver male had about the black male leader. Noah was very sure that the male could not stand him (for whatever reason). Out of the four times the two had run into each other, only one was semi-pleasant.

Hopping up to the youthful leader female, the male looked at her inquisitive, as she lay upon her back, with her feet up. It was like she was rolling around and playing. Though with the sleepy yawn the male was able to figure out that she was just being at home and complete relaxed in her body. Watching her twist to where her paws where now touching upon the ground. The male dipped his maw in a sort of response to her greeting. The exile had changed the silver male, though if that was the mission of the black leader it was a success, though maybe it wasn’t since it had turned the male ever so bitter and cold in the outlook of life.

The male picked up the package and lowered it down to where it was at the tip of her paws. ”Smells of your mother. Figured it would be yours.” The male spoke in a chilled tone. He was for sure a changed wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 300+

Titania’s ears perked for a moment and then she cocked her head, wondering what he was talking about. Golden eyes shifted to peer at the package the Subord had set on the ground, and a moment later when the curiosity became too much to bare she stood up. Her paws trod lightly on the stone floor of the den as she closed in the space between herself and Noah, though she did take a moment to extend her muzzle to Noah in greeting before turning her attention back to the package.

Prodding it with her snout, she did detect old notes of her mother’s scent. “How strange…” she muttered softly and then nudged it again. Taking a bit of the wrapping in her teeth, she carefully pulled back the leather and peered into the basket. Cocking her head, the first thing she noticed was the scent. A pungent odor, probably from the white bulb like vegetable in the bag, was first to make it’s way into her nostrils.

“Wow, how did you detect my mother’s scent over this?” She wrinkled her nose but sniffed at the garlic anyway. A small note attached explained its purpose; ‘for growing, eating, or healing.’ She liked the last prospect, best. Then again, if it was for healing and growing… “Noah, do you know how to garden?” She asked offhandedly as she nosed about the other items. Among the presents she found some eggs, milk, a clay jar that she could not see inside of, and dried jerky. It was quite the bounty, actually.

As she inspected the gift, her tail began lashing happily. These could only be from her mother, they were all things that she had once seen in Cercatori d’Arte. The garlic from the garden, the eggs from the hens, the milk from her mother’s cow, and whatever was in the jar… Titania had a pretty good idea of what that might be.

“I wonder why she sent it,” she hadn’t yet found the note explaining that these were her birthday presents, or that Orin was planning a visit. Golden eyes turned to Noah, a happy look on her face as she wondered about the gifts from her mother.

<style type="text/css">
.fairequeen b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.fairequeen {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#9a9761; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/swBQV.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c5924; border-radius:10px; padding: 3px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c5924; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.fairequeen .wordcount {color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5c5924; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

The silver male did not find it hard to pinpoint the ivory females sent. Not only did he dream about the lady’s sent, they had meet up once not that long ago for a wonderful trade during the winter months. It was very easy for the silver male to say it was one of the single best trades he had made while he was there.

The male gave a grumpy hrump looking at the young leader, was she that blind to the fact that when one major scents took a back seat the other’s took a more active role and goes into a somewhat hyper mode. For the silver Sawtooth Subord, his scent and feeling was his hyper senses to make up for the loss of vision and partial hearing lost that happened during the beatings, during his time in Unwritten. The silver male was thankful that though it all he was alive. ”She’s a one of a kind lady. Not hard to pick it out.” The male did speak true to that nature. The male could also pick up the trace amounts of smells along the ashen queen’s pelt that was given to her upon her birth by her mother.

Shaking his head no, he was not a garden nor did he have any plans to be one (unless a set of pretty little eyes asked him to be one, and then for that sake he would try at least) ”Never had a reason to.” The silver male again finding him-self talking truthfully about matters.

The male took another step or two back away from the youthful queen, as he sat down upon his haunches. Shifting around on his feet, so that he was sitting more so upon his side and hip and not so much upon his bottom any more. The queen was one of the few beings that took up a place in these lands that he found a close connection with. In an odd way he was able to watch her turn into the lady that she was now. Soran and she where the only two members in this whole pack that he was willing to allow him-self to be kind to any more. The rest of the member he could care less about them. Sad…

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 400+

Titania didn’t know about Noah’s “exchange” with her mother, and it was all for the better, for now. She had heard little news of her former back and knew nothing of her own father’s disappearance, although she was aware that the engagement had been broken off. What would the wolfish, instinct-driven Alphess think of her mother’s found profession during the festival?

“That she is,” she retorted, her tone amused. The scent of the dried venison caught her attention, and she nosed around in the pack until it was uncovered completely. There were several nice sized slices. She suddenly looked very wolfish as she licked her chops, then chose a piece of the meat for herself to gnaw on. As she picked up one of the samples her eyes flicked up to Noah, and in a split second decision she moved over to where he had backed up to and dropped it at his paws. “Whatever the reason she sent it, here. For bringing it to me.” After all, the wolf could have easily kept the bounty to himself and no one would have been the wiser.

She took another piece for herself and then flopped onto her belly, taking the piece between her paws. The movement caused the pack to shuffle and finally the note that had been with it fell into sight. “Oh…” she muttered as she pawed at it so she could read it. Luckily her mother had taught her to read when she was young; and despite their feral nature, the Sun of her Life had an affinity for books and probably would not have let her go illiterate anyway.

Golden eyes skimmed the note, and when she got to the reason for the present she gasped with surprise. “Oh my stars! Noah, did you read this?” Eyes that matched Orin’s turned to Noah, the shock in them turning to mirth as she giggled girlishly. “It was my birthday! I’ve met my first year. I knew it was soon but I didn’t keep track…” Her laughter was like bells chiming within the den. Thank the moon for her mother, or else she never would have been sure that she was a year old until well into the summer when the seasons matched the season of her puphood.

She began to gnaw on a piece of meat, introspective for a moment though occasionally she would giggle. She was a bit disappointed when Noah said that he did not garden. “That’s too bad. It says here that it can be for growing, eating, and healing I wish we could grow it so we could keep it in supply since it’s good for healing, it’d be a shame to let it go to waste. Maybe someone else knows how,” she said offhandedly, shooting a glance to the white onion-like bulbs.

<style type="text/css">
.fairequeen b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.fairequeen {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#9a9761; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/swBQV.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c5924; border-radius:10px; padding: 3px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c5924; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.fairequeen .wordcount {color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5c5924; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

The silver male did not fight the leading lady about a bit to eat; he knew not to fight about free food. The silver male also knew not to go near her while she was eating her meat. The silver monster laid down stretching his one leg out as he chewed upon the tender deer meat. The silver male loved the flavor more than any other meat out there. The male looked up at the crimson collared she leader, watching as she asked Noah really pointless question. ”It wasn’t from anyone in my family, so I did not take to looking and snooping though it. “ The male added bluntly and very sharply for his own good. He stopped, coughing stiffly. No matter how much he was not fond of how things were going for him in these pack the male had no reason to be so moody towards her. Huffing deeply he sighed and lowered his head back down taking another bite of meat off. ”With all do respects, your mother has not seen me since before my banishment. So I knew it was something that was meant for you.” The silver male backed him earlier statement back up, trying to not sound so harshly.

The silver male thought about it, and then looked back to the female then to the horrid smelling plant, ”Talk to Deuce about it. She’s good on the healing end so maybe she could show you a place to grow it.” The silver subord spoke surely about that topic. That was something he could and would say he was proud of her for knowing and being very skilled in that area also, That and at least having a mate, and a few litters of children. Noah was sure that he was going to die a lonely old man, and was slowly getting use to the idea that if he never allowed another soul into his heart he would be able to never again have the pain of being left…again. That was something that he don’t think he would ever be ready to deal with again, after the last three.

Table by: Cait Image by: Cait, and Nat
<style>
.ranmod2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ranmod2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ranmod2 b {color:#c5cdd4; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.ranmod2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nAwEh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:22px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.ranmod2 .inner {margin:65px 150px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:285px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]