A Bit Too Far
OOC - Yush, I know, she's a SPECIAL five year old...buahaha...must...work on...>.> Tanks fer patience!

Kace let out a quiet giggle at his reaction. Her own thoughts reeled as well, pleased that he had provided an answer but slightly confused as to why he expected her to belong to a pack. That brought on his question, her own pack. I don't have one... she thought sadly, her head tilting automatically. What will he say to that? Will he try to take me away?

The white pup shrugged and stood up, waggling her furry body. She breathed again in relief that he at least sounded like he wasn't going to hurt her. Her words reflected her guard falling. Don't have one. She sat again, unsure if she should return his advances. And I'm out here hunting. Pup's gotta eat, ya know. Kace's eyes remained on him as he approached, the golden orbs flickering as she pressed her nose to the ground in an attempt to appear as though she was preoccupied.

In her mind, however, her thoughts were a jumbled mess. She silently wished and prayed that Jeera would appear out of nowhere, just for some comfort. But, Jeera was not the type of guardian to follow unnoticed. When she informed Kace that they would be hunting separately today, the Lynx meant it. Kace was on her own if this larger, menacing wolf chose to impose his advantages on her. She tried her hardest to block those thoughts, and turned to thoughts of her father and her lost brother for comfort. She thought of her father's warmth, and the coolness of his dark fur as he would lay with Kolt, herself, and mother. The only two males that she had met were her family. She hoped that this golden wolf would be like them.

Kace spoke again, half paying attention to an ant that inched its way across the ground. Am I that close to your land?

Messages In This Thread