A Bit Too Far
Another fit of giggles erupted from the white pup as he answered, and her mind struggled to keep up with his fast-paced words. Well, I know it's dangerous but it's best for me! Kace shook her fur eagerly. I'm not exactly the color of grass ya know. She managed a bored yawn, then stretched her small body out again.

In response to Skoll's name announcement, she smiled and touched her nose to his left leg, a gesture she had done to her father when he displayed affection or authority. Kace's voice was soft, hesitant as she spoke. Should I call you Prince, then? I don't know all about pack stuff. Her shoulders shrugged and she smiled at his next question. If you were an evil pup-eater wolf, I think you;d have already eaten me. 'Sides, I still gotta eat, and I'm probably too sour to eat anyway. The white wolf giggled again, her tail swaying lazily.

At the mention of deer, Kace stepped back and tilted her head curiously. In the care of her parents, she had only tasted small creatures; rabbit, of course the fish that Jeera had taught her to catch, the occasional fox or squirrel, more often smaller birds as well. Kace hadn't a clue what this deer thing was. So naturally, she questioned. What's that? And my name is Kace Grey, but you can just call me Kace. No prince or princess involved.

At this point she lost interest in Skoll, her golden eyes focused on a butterfly instead. It was a blue color and she nipped playfully at it, leaping into the air. The insect perched on a blade of grass, and then the grass was devoured by the mighty hunter. Naturally the butterfly managed to escape, but that did not deter Kace's energy. She diverted it to a satisfying back rub, rolling around in the grass a few feet to Skoll's left. Gettin' late, she observed, a sneeze racking her body. Shouldn't the prince get home?

Messages In This Thread