A Bit Too Far
OOC - 500 words exactly :O That takes skill! Muahaahaha...now how exactly do I get her in the pack...>.>''

Kace gave Jeera a stern face lick and giggled, to which Jeera returned the gesture with a half grimace, half eye roll. The pup blinked for a moment then tilted her head. But Skoll, if you are a prince, is it even proper for you to be my friend? Her tail could not hide her excitement, however, just as her small body seemed to twitch in anticipation.

The lynx nodded. That is what I meant for with her family. She is essentially no one. She is Luperci, and one day will be able to shift like you, but she is by no means a princess. The cat's face grinned widely and Kace stuck her pink tongue out, suppressing another laugh. I am not too concerned for seeing her, believe me I'll be able to check on her. These hills are her home. She loves the coast. To see her frolic in the waves is a sight, granted she doesn't go out too far. She loves fishing, maybe she could show you. We will see each other again. I want her to be taken care of, in the ways a wolf can. Not a cat. At this Jeera sighed again, but it was not a tired sigh. It was similar to a sigh of content; her chest rose then fell, and her eyes closed slowly. Perhaps she had finally found the young one a home. Albeit unintentionally and accidental...it still counted. Her parents would hopefully be happy.

A white blur tackled Skoll's tail from behind, her mind far from the conversation at hand. Hey, Skoll! Do you have horses!? Father sometimes talked about them, are they nice? Are they really so big? And can you read? Could you teach me, or are there wolves that can? You know I've never seen a wolf in its... Kace had trouble remembering this word; the pronunciation came slowly. Optime form...And Skoll! You can show me what a deer looks like!! The white blur of fur settled in front of him, between wolf and cat. Jeera! His pack could be fun! And of course I'd show you how to fish! But you show me the deer first, promise? Kace's front paws shifted excitedly underneath her while Jeera's head shook slowly, bewildered.

I will never understand the energy of a young one. I was nice and quiet, she muttered, glancing again at Skoll. Young Skoll...you certainly have my respect...if you take her, I wish you luck with the hyper little thing. I know it will be good for her. The cat's eyes met Kace's and the pup tackled her in a fit of affection. Jeera yet out an instictive hiss but then just laughed.

I'll miss you Jeera, but I promise Skoll and I will come see you. I'll bring you deer meat! Kace bounced up and wrapped her teeth gently around Skoll's front left leg, somehow managing to speak with the object in her mouth. Et's go now!

Messages In This Thread