Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow looked to Hadley and shook his head as he did a face palm right there and then. He sighed and then looked to hadley and spoke gentler now and he hopped it would get through

Hadley....She is not well, she needs food and water...You stay here and watch her and make sure she doesn't move around, while you do that i will go to a small pond i saw near by grab water from there and then I'll get her something to eat. alright. You can trust me Hadley you have met me before...please remember and know that I am not Amy.

He didn't wait as he turned and took off towards the nearest pond. He had some small pelts from rabbits and other small creatures to he ended up putting the water into one of the furs and then he sprinted back as fast as he could. Once back he was relieved to see that Hadley was still there and he held out the fur filled with water and after Hadley took it from him he spoke again.

Try to have her drink some, and be gentle and don't give her to much to fast, I'll get her something to eat.

Shadow turned his back again and dashed out of the building and quickly he picked up the scent of a small animal and he followed it. He knew it wouldn't take long for him to track it down, kill it and bring it back but he hopped Hadley wouldn't try and sneak off with the girl. He considered the guy a friend but smarts was not the reason why.

<style>
.monsterwithin .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.monsterwithin p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.monsterwithin b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.monsterwithin {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fafw-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
.monsterwithin-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.monsterwithin .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread