Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow was back and the meat was fresh and just as he walked in her heard talking and it seemed to be about him. Shadow listened and covered the meet so that the smell wouldn't be picked up and then he heard Hadley call him a killer and from the shadow where he stood he spoke and slowly walk out from them.

I am not a killer Hadley...Killers would have killed both you are the girl right here right now, Killers wouldn't care who they kill or why, killers don't care...But I care. Hadley I have killed but I am not a killer, Ones past actions do not make a person it only starts to mold them, My actions here and now are what will complete me and make me who I am.

I care about others and try as best to help and protect who I can when I can. I know you see the deaths on my hands Hadley, that's the only reason I can think of for why you fear me so much. Please believe me when i say I am your friend and I want to help this girl.

Shadow handed the meat lightly to Hadley and then he turned and stepped outside letting the two be with each other, he wouldn't leave but he would sit outside the building and wait to make sure all went well.

<style>
.monsterwithin .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.monsterwithin p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.monsterwithin b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.monsterwithin {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fafw-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
.monsterwithin-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.monsterwithin .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread