Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed upset by the scars on her face, it was one of the main reasons why she hid them. She didn’t want others to feel sorry for her. Isa was taken aback but Hadley’s answer. ”I fought Selene? But the only time I saw her was when I was first accepted into the pack. I haven’t seen her sense, there is no way I could have fought with her.” She had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach that what he said was true. She couldn’t remember what had happened for days. The last thing she remembered was being with Hadley. He wrapped his arms around her and spoke to Shadowfang. Isa noticed his voice was shaky and wondered if he was still afraid of the man.

Once Shadow came back in and spoke, Isa sat up quickly, staring wide-eyed at him. ”How do you know my name? I’ve never met you before.” Hadley had called her Isa earlier but never used her actual name. She hadn’t even told Hadley her name was Ismeme so how did this man know? He kept saying he was a friend but he didn’t look like anyone she knew. She began to get a little scared and nervous, wondering who Shadowfang was.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread