Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow spoke lightly as he stayed by the door and he made sure his voice was even and kind.

It's alright Hadley you did not step out of line, I would do the same if i was protecting someone.

He looked to Ismeme and nodded lightly and he continued

The reason I know you is because we have met before long ago. You were in the woods and I had meet up with you and some others. You probably don't remember me now because you are in a state of shock. You are starving and was near death, It makes since that you wouldn't remember me. I will remain outside until you are well.

Shadow turned and walked outside but stayed right next to the door frame just in case they would want to talk to him more and ask him questions.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread