Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Isa saw the worried look on Hadley’s face. Perhaps she really had fought with Selene. ”What did Selene and I fight about? What did I do to make her want to kill herself?” She wanted to know but at the same time she didn’t, knowing there was a possibility the knowledge could send her back to that dark place. Hadley simply shook his head and held her closer to him. She knew he was really worried about her and wanted to do something to make him feel better and show him that she was all right. Isa licked his nose and looked into his eyes, life finally showing in her own.

Shadowfang handed Hadley a large chunk of meat and she tore off a small chunk and began to eat until she heard her name, not her nickname. Hadley seemed to notice too and growled at him for a moment before flattening his ears against his head. Shadow spoke again and explained how he had known her before. It slowly came back to her and she looked up into his mismatched eyes with a small smirk on her face. ”I remember, you traveled with us for the first few months after the death of our parents. You had a bit of a thing for my sister. Don’t try denying it either, you made it pretty obvious. Well, until we woke up one morning and you and all of your things were gone.” The smirk had turned into a frown with the last bit. Why had he just run off on them? He never even said anything and now it had been almost a year since she had last seen him.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread