Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow nodded lightly to Isa and then to Hadley

My mission was to find a place were I could belong, a place where I too could have a family and maybe finally leave my past behind me and start a new life. I found that in New Dawn and life is good there, it's simple and easy and the only enemy is the occasional cat or bear. oh and Isa, I go by Shadow now, have for a while.

He smiled and relaxed his body as he found a place to sit and he did so and he leaned back against a wall as he looked towards the two.

If you need me to get you anything else then ask, like I said I am here for you and to help and I will do everything in my power to do so.

Shadow leaned his head back and closed his eyes lightly but remained alert for anything around them, he knew that Hadley or Isa wouldn't attack him so he listened to the outside world and made sure they were alone not in harms way.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread