Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

He tensed as her hand went over his but relaxed again. He looked over at her when Shadow mentioned her being a looker. Did he agree with Shadow? Isa met Hadley’s eyes and gave him a small smile. He shuddered at the mention of a mission. She wasn’t sure why though. Hadley still seemed afraid of Shadow. She licked his forehead, trying to reassure him that everything was alright. ”Yes. I’m starting to feel a little better. Thank you Hadley. And thank you Shadowfang.” She turned her attention to Shadowfang when she spoke to him.

She nodded as he explained what his mission was and when he said he goes by Shadow. He sat down and leaned against the wall across from them. ”I should be fine with what you already brought, thank you.” He leaned his head back and closed his eyes so Isa turned her attention back to Hadley. ”Are you alright Hadley? I..I’d like to know what happened between Selene and I. Please Hadley. What did I do to make her want to kill herself?” She looked into his eyes, hoping to get an answer this time even though she had a feeling she knew what it was about. ”I..It’s because we….because we had sex isn’t it?” It was the first time she had actually said it and she hated the fact that her first time had been with Hadley after she had just met him. She barely knew him then. Even worse, she didn’t remember it. She knew she had been with Hadley because of everything she saw and felt. As far as she knew, she could have been carrying his pups.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread