Too far gone
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The mission was to find a place to belong to? Hadley was lucky in that aspect. He didn't have to worry about where he belonged. He had been taken to Casa di Cavalieri, and he would remain there as long as they allowed him to. Constant travel might have worn on his sense of belonging, but with the pack members there to anchor him Hadley would always come back. Feeling the lick Hadley felt himself burn up, bright red showing through his dark fur.

Isa wasn't letting the past go though. She wanted to know what had happened, with a determination hard for him to deny. The answer would only hurt her, and he didn't want that. He kept his mouth shut, refusing to meet her eyes. Isa gazed into them before saying the words he had dreaded. So she did know, and just wanted him to confirm what she already feared. Stiffly Hadley nodded his head. Sorry...I know you probably didn't want me... Talking about this with Shadow there was very awkward.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread