Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley wrapped his arms around her when she hugged him. If she could she would stay in his arms all day. He watched Isa nervously after he stood. As she stood shakily, Hadley wrapped his arms around her, helping her keep balance and supporting most of her weight. He said they could move slowly and she nodded, thankful for it. She wasn’t sure how fast she could move at the time. Hadley helped her out of the house and looked around, probably wondering where Shadow had run off to.

Isa gave a small bark, calling out for Shadowfang. He would more than likely have to go home since Hadley was taking her back to Casa. She looked over at Hadley before Shadow would come. ”Thank you for all your help Hadley.” She looked down, blushing before continuing. ”And, I’m glad my first time was with you. At least it was with someone I care about.” She smiled up at him shyly. She didn’t know why she was nervous around Hadley all of a sudden. Was she starting to grow feelings for him? She certainly cared for him but she wasn’t sure if it was more than that or not. She looked up and met his eyes, still clutching the teddy bear.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread