Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow heard the call got up and walked out of the house. He saw them and without being told what to do or without being asked for help he walked over and offered his arm as well. Now both guys were helping Isa and they could move faster.

It's a long trip but if we work together then it will go faster than if alone. I have no plans on heading back to my pack as of right now so lets take care of you alright Isa?

He smiled and started to move with them and he said nothing more and he didn't look towards either of them. He was there to help and that's what he planned on doing.

His tail moved slowly behind him as they took one step at a time slowly with every cold wind that came there way Shadow made sure to do his best to keep it off Isa and he noticed that Hadley was doing much the same thing. It was confusing and a hard thing love...Hadley was with Selene but Isa had mated with him and now by looking at her he could see that she cared for him. Hadley was in a hole, one that Shadow couldn't help him out of.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread