Too far gone
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Isa's gentle words of thanks was met with a small nod, shy of acknowledging it. For him, helping her was nothing special. He cared for others all the time. When it came to someone he cared for on a more personal level this was even more true. His ears flattened shyly as she told him that she was glad it had been with him, wondering why. It wasn't like they really knew each other. Isa clutched the bear in her hands like a lifeline, for a reason he didn't know.

The black wolf came out, and Hadley smiled gratefully as he helped him move Isa. Slowly they crossed the lands, working towards the pack. It was a long trip, made in silence before they reached the borders. Standing there Hadley glanced at Shadowfang, a silent request for him to remain there a little longer. Alone he took Isa up to the fort, guiding her to the medical room. They'll take care of you here. He lowered her down onto one of the beds, gently brushing her face. Get better. Turning he left the room, returning to the borders.

Facing the killer Hadley found himself in need of the type of courage he was pretty sure he didn't have. Choking slightly he took in a deep breath, trying to figure out what he was going to say. Staring at the ground he finally spoke. I...need to leave the pack for a little while. But I'm scared of going on my own.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread