Too far gone
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow, Hadley and Isa all arrived at the border and Shadow stayed behind as Hadley took her to make sure she got help. Shadow waited patiently and even started to pace lightly as he thought about the two wondering if they were going to be okay. Hadley had gotten himself trapped in a love triangle and of all the traps and attempts on his life, Hadley's trap was much harder to deal with.

It wasn't long until Hadley came walking back and when he did Shadow saw the look and knew a question was soon to follow. "I'm scared of going alone..." Those words echoed in his mind and in reply Shadow smiled and his tail moved lightly.

Well I guess we better be off then. The night is still young and we have a ways to go. I will protect you as if you were my own brother. Lead the way.

Shadow waited and once Hadley started to move he walked along side him and they set off into the night, starting there own adventure and possibly a new friendship.

<style>
.shadowmountain .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowmountain p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowmountain b {color:#98F0DE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowmountain {background-color:#F3F8F7; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lit0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #C5F5EB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowmountain-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.shadowmountain .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E2F7F3; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread