detention
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 348 :: End with my post or you can follow up with one, up to you?

Despite how things may have appeared on the surface and to a stranger, he wasn't heated or at all interested in the conversation he was having with his stalker, it was a simply case of stating his views on the subject the woman kept bringing up. Now that he'd said his piece and no longer wished to tolerate the presence of the woman. Stepping back he looked at Buck who wasn't all that much cleaner despite the lads attempt at grooming. Sighing he dumped the brush down, looking over his shoulder he glared at the stallion “For once can you please try and stay clean” his voice was that of a resigned owner and he knew it was pointless to even try and change the horse’s ways. Sighing once more he went over and collected Bucks tack, making a point to keep his pace brisk and holding onto the air that he was too busy to be disturbed by trivial conversation. Quickly he attached the stallions gear, giving a experimental tug on the girth and checking it wasn't too tight, before clasping the stallions reigns together just underneath his head, leading the horse out of his stool.

Shutting the door behind him, he listened for the click that confirmed the latch was closed before continuing to lead Buck from the stables, having decided to finish grooming the stallion after the days work; knowing that the horse was simply going to get filthy again throughout the day, delaying grooming wouldn't hurt. Placing his hands upon the stallions back he quickly mounted, allowing the horse a moment to settle before he asked him to move forward. Looking at the woman he didn't smile or frown, he simply dipped his head in farewell, “Donadagovi” he spoke the word, the language of the tribe, one he had so neglected out of foolish rebellion and was now attempting to re-learn. A useful skill, than cooking in the lads mind.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread