detention
[html]

named so because i wrote this in my afternoon isolation in school ^^

She had made the most of her alone time today, well, more than she had been doing recently. The older wolf ha gone to AniWaya's shoreline to trawl the sea form for crabs and fish. I'd have been invited along but she'd declined coldly and continued cleaning. Under her instructions, Andrej had travelled to Anathema to check on Dymtr. Magda would have flipped had she know Io's plan. But the collie was secretive and sly. And Andrej, he was a cat in every sense of the word. And every adjective to describe one too.

Cleaning had finished. And with no pups to sit, no food to cook and nothing to clean, the things that ha been her daily ritual for so long now. She was at a loss of what to do. Outside seemed to be the only option and perhaps that way she'd meet her new tribe mates that way. Io had been more sociable as of recently after all. And more happier as she hatched her plans to see Dymtr.

The village canter was quiet,birds overhead whistled aimlessly as they collected bits of twine and twig for their nests. Io's silver eye kept watch for anything interesting.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT
so why am i ten feet under and upside down

barely surviving has become my purpose

cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface
Word Count :: 542 Walking through the village, not paying much attention :3

It had been unbearably painful to remain in the empty tree house, deprived of those he longed for and yet surrounded by memories of them; it sickened him that even though he knew they had abandoned him without a care in the world again, that he still wanted them to return, still wanted to be able to see them and sulk, be bratty, annoy Alu and Alaster.... Al's betrayal hurt the most for he had never believed his twin would do that, not even for a moment had the thought of his beloved twin leaving him crossed his mind. Considering all that the decision to move away from the home he'd somewhat grown up in had come easy to him, his belongings were few and most of his stuff was in a chest in Buck's stable stool anyway.

Finding a new place to live was harder, not that he was being picky but everywhere he looked he found himself reminded of that which he wanted to forget. Pushing out farther from the village he had been looking for a location he could build upon or a relic of a building he could revive and eventually he had come across the small cabin along the borders. It was a single room, small with just enough space for him to sleep comfortably and leave some stuff lying about. Once the place had been cleaned up and the small building deemed structurally sound and as weather-tight as he was gonna be able to get it, the young hunter had covered the floor with lavish furs to sleep on and arranged the rest of his belongings inside and out, making a small ring of rocks so that he could burn a fire outside safely he looked over the finished result of a few days work, exceptionally pleased with his efforts.

Looking to the fire he saw Lokni lying down, the large cats head resting upon equally intimidating paws. Despite having been with Lokni for awhile now he still found the big cat both intimidating and impossible to get along with, although he would reluctantly admit that even though the guide had a silent disposition and was harsh in his words, the panther had stuck by him and never left him on his own as he came to terms with the fact his family were gone. Infact, it had been the guides suggestion to move out and the panther had played a key part in finding the small cabin. “Guess this will do for now.” he announced out loud, smiling hesitantly at the guide whom had opened one eye to look at his charge. “Thanks for, eer, um, sticking around” he added, noting the cats lip twitch as he closed his eye.

With his living space now sorted and Lokni lying deep in thought or whatever the panther was doing, the young hunter decided to go and see Buck, having spent little time with the stallion in the last week then he usually did he felt as if he had been neglecting the horse. Picking the quickest route, the white lad soon found himself cutting through the village, green eyes glazed over so that he didn't see anything that would remind him of those he had lost.

Image courtesy of Martin Gommel

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm b {font-family:verdana; color:#030504; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 195px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#1b1d1c; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#9a957d; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#edeadb; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

oh god my post is terrible, random as feck

Word Count → 000

She'd drifted off into her own world all of a sudden, considering what would be available for dinner this afternoon. While seafood was not her prefered choice of meals, given that she had been born and raised in a pack at the base of a mountain range, but she supposed that given the resources available she may as well make use of them. Fish was as close as she got a a child, and even then it was only river and lake fish. Rabbits and bison had been the packs favour hunts, as well as any other smaller mammals the younger hunters managed to capture. To Io, fishing didn't seemed to take much effort, it lacked the blood, sweat and tears that hunting gave after all.

A rustle from the bushes made her awake from her daydream, silver eyes piercing the greenery intently. A sleek, grey shape hovered for a moment, broken up by a splash of tawny brown, before pacing forward. It was Andrej. ''I was beginning to wonder when you would show up...' she commented idly, patting the ground next to her. The feline flicked his tail in reply, unable to speak for the rabbit he held. Dropping it in front of the collie hybrid he spoke, 'Ay ahm eh cat. Ay do not need to join formally...' Andrej reasoned flatly, inspecting his claws. 'Is that rabbit for me?' Io questioned, receiving a nod in reply. She leant forward, seized the rabbit and stood. She moved away back to her den and threw some dead wood onto the fire pit she'd made and began to light it. Her eyes drifted off from her work as she saw one of her tribe mates, a young male. 'You, boy' she said, beaconing loosely, 'Come here'.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
They're so ignorant, they don't understand. You were always longing for a chance, To abandon this wasteland and never have to pretend everything's okay.
Word Count :: 327 Yup, he's picking at details and being a brat over being called 'you'.

It seemed like forever since he had walked through the village, although the more logical part of him pointed out that it hadn't actually been all that long. But from the quick, curious glances he shot at the village it was clear little had changed; still boring, as if the pack was stuck at a stand still, never moving forward. Lifting his head he stopped and stared at the sky, drained of all energy from his house renovations it was tiresome for him to contemplate the village and situation within the pack; despite having been born within these lands he often felt as if he was an outsider looking in. Aniwaya was his home, and yet not his home; his family had abandoned him for elsewhere and without them beside him, the young Nishant couldn't truly accept himself as a member of the pack.

So strangely lost in thought he almost ignored the woman’s call; it wasn't as if he hadn't heard her, just that at her summons he instantly dismissed her as unimportant to him at the moment. Yet, as he considered the call he realised it was a perfect opportunity to distract him from his darkening thoughts. Turning his head slowly and bringing himself up to his full height, he crossed his arms over his chest and cocked his head at the other woman; unlike most days, the young hunter only had his bag of junk slung over his shoulder, his dyed designs fully on show for once. Having just moved in he had foolish put away all his clothing and couldn't quite bring himself to break into the neat and tidy of his small cabin yet. “I don't answer to 'you', especially when summoned as such by a stranger” he spoke, his voice even and bored, the tone he only used with those who were not family and those he disliked; and so far, the woman had done little to make him like her.

Image courtesy of Joachim S. Müller

<style>
.RedGliAhi p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.RedGliAhi b {font-family:verdana; color:#c62308; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#987c55 1px 1px 2px;}
.RedGliAhi {background-color:#e7d892; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#060404; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8605/ahiga2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.RedGliAhi .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.RedGliAhi .name {text-align:center; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:50px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.RedGliAhi .lyrics {color:#000000; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.RedGliAhi .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io narrowed her eyes and shook her head. Why did children have to be so fucking augmentative. If Dymtr ever turn out like that, violence would be exceptional in that scenario. Her ears listened to his words with pin point precision picking up on his use of a similar tone that came from her mouth. Io turned to him and explained, an equal, un scolding tone, though she wished that she could treat him like the child he acted like. 'I do not know your name and you are a boy' her words flowed seamlessly, an accent the only hint English was not her first language. 'And therefore I regarded you as such correctly' Io pointed out, brushing her fringe from her silver eye line. 'And if you would have come over like I asked, I was going to offer you food'. It wasn't as if she had him down as an idiot who couldn't feed himself but it was a simple offer. After all she was hardly likely to eat a whole rabbit to herself.

She moved over to the fire, sitting down before taking up the rabbit and her pocket knife. As skilled as a cook she was, she was also skilled with a knife. Her hands moved easily around the rodent, removing the skin from it's body before gutting it and cutting of the useful strips. What went to waste was given to Andrej who's sandpaper like tongue would sand the meat scraps from the bones easily. 'So, do you want some or not?' she asked, gently.

<style>
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
They're so ignorant, they don't understand. You were always longing for a chance, To abandon this wasteland and never have to pretend everything's okay.
Word Count :: 338 She can follow him to the stables or end this here?

As the women tried to justify herself the young Nishant's ears flicked back, muscles along his arms tensing as he forced himself to listen to her rubbish; typically he would of spoken his mind more freely, but whom was he rebelling for with his mother gone now? And so the hunter had concluded to at least attempt to show a fraction more respect to the tribes members, but he had expected his resolve to be tested quite so quickly and with some infuriating woman who simply rubbed him the wrong way. When the other was finished he forced his jaw to relax so that he could speak, “I am not some feeble orphan that I need to accept the food from someone like you.” the words were spoken tightly, clipped at the end somewhat “So thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I can hunt for myself” to speak the words was like to swallow poison, it seemed foolish to thank someone when they had done nothing to benefit him and had simply looked down upon him without knowing a thing about him, yet he understood such was the expected response and so he gave it, albeit reluctantly.

Turning from the female he continued on his way to the stables, not waiting for the female's response and not caring to hear her words, unsure if he would be able to continue to watch his language if he stuck around the woman any longer, plus it had been his true intention to go find Buck in the first place, not to idle around the village speaking to some intolerable new member. Keeping to the less busy trails and paths, the lad quickly made his way over to the stables, all but running inside of them and making his way over to his beloved Stallion, throwing himself over the stools door without bothering to unlock it he wrapped his arms around the buckskin’s neck. “Hey Buck-a-roo. Miss me?” he crooned at the horse, stepping back and expecting the stallions condition.

Image courtesy of Joachim S. Müller

<style>
.RedGliAhi p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.RedGliAhi b {font-family:verdana; color:#c62308; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#987c55 1px 1px 2px;}
.RedGliAhi {background-color:#e7d892; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#060404; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8605/ahiga2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.RedGliAhi .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.RedGliAhi .name {text-align:center; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:50px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.RedGliAhi .lyrics {color:#000000; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.RedGliAhi .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; }
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

While her back was turned she gave a small smirk. Not out of cruelness at the boy's obvious frustration, but that she was able to so easily keep her temper when he could not. Io was rare to loose her temper these days, it seemed loosing her temper big time had become a catalyst and tone her down a touch. Which in itself wasn't to bad, but now she was beginning to regret the event that kick started her downward spiral. Without a guide she had no morals or guidance to follow. And even if Andrej had told her to stop winding the boy up (though it was unlikely he would, and even more unlikely that Io was pissing him off intentionally) she would not have listened to the cat. But he seemed to have slunk off somewhere other that here.

'I never said you did not' she pointed out, having taken the meat off of the fire and wrapped it up, proceeding to follow him to the stables. Not out of spite, but in truth she also had work to do. Chewing on some meat and the swallowing as she tip oat into Neo's tray, she continued, 'But hunting and cooking are different skills and besides I only offered because I don't think I can eat all of this myself' Io ended with a loose shrug.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 348 :: OOC here

Typical, the rude woman seemed intent on following him despite his attempt to make it clear that he wasn't in any mood for company, let alone wanting to tolerate some new tribes members rudeness and pity of hers. Pushing her out of his thoughts he stepped back from Buck, noting the dirt coating the horse from head to hoof, partly due to his own neglect of the stallion and more than likely due to the buckskins tendency to magically get every speck of dirt upon his coat. “What the heck have you been up to to get that dirty” he mused allowed, asking the horse without really expecting an answer. Clambering over the stool door again he went and collected a few grooming tools, plucking away stray hair and dirt that had gathered within the various brushes from someone elses prior use of them. Shuffling the brushes around into his left arm, he flicked the latch open and entered bucks stool once more, in a more normal manner then he normally did; making sure the door was securely shut behind him.

Dumping the brushes in one corner, he picked one at random and began to work along the stallion's left flank. The woman’s words buzzed within his mind, irritating him and itching to be responded to, but all he had was words of anger and irritation to give her. Running the brush over Buck a few more times he managed to finally calm himself enough to provide the woman with some semblance of an answer. “There is no need to cook what I hunt; cooking is a pointless waste of time. What is the point of making something taste better, when at the end of the day you are only going to taste it for a moment before it reaches your stomach. One only needs to be able to hunt to prevent oneself from starving. And I don't take charity; I provide for myself, woman” with his free hand he dusted of flecks of dirt and loose hair from Buck, before continuing the task of grooming the horse.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She clambered up onto the low door frame of Neo's stall, taking her time to balance herself and get comfortable. She didn't answer the boy immediately, more because she was focussed more intently on caring for her own horse, feeding him carrots while petting his soft face and brushing the hay from the fringe of his soft snowy mane. After all she hadn't just come here to annoy the boy. In fact she hadn't even been trying and saw no reason for the boy to be heated up about such a trivial event. Either way Io refused to question it out of spite, she was fully able to leave it alone and try to steer it into an at least tolerable conversation.

After taking her time to consider his point, Io nodded, 'I see your point' she commented simply. 'And it is a very valid one. Something I believe in, self sustaining' she laughed slightly, no offence meant. 'But, I think that if you are in not immediate threat of starvation and you can afford the time, cooking is something worth while. Yes, it does not last long, but if you've been working hard for most of the day, hot meat is a well reward. Good reward' Io concluded, correcting herself at the end. She took out a piece of the rabbit and began to eat it, leaning her head against the wooden beams.

'And anyway' she added, 'It was not charity. In fact if you were going to get angry about something, it might as well be that I was offering you what would effectively become scraps'. Io shrugged, 'I just thought offering them out would have been better than leaving them to waste'.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 348 :: End with my post or you can follow up with one, up to you?

Despite how things may have appeared on the surface and to a stranger, he wasn't heated or at all interested in the conversation he was having with his stalker, it was a simply case of stating his views on the subject the woman kept bringing up. Now that he'd said his piece and no longer wished to tolerate the presence of the woman. Stepping back he looked at Buck who wasn't all that much cleaner despite the lads attempt at grooming. Sighing he dumped the brush down, looking over his shoulder he glared at the stallion “For once can you please try and stay clean” his voice was that of a resigned owner and he knew it was pointless to even try and change the horse’s ways. Sighing once more he went over and collected Bucks tack, making a point to keep his pace brisk and holding onto the air that he was too busy to be disturbed by trivial conversation. Quickly he attached the stallions gear, giving a experimental tug on the girth and checking it wasn't too tight, before clasping the stallions reigns together just underneath his head, leading the horse out of his stool.

Shutting the door behind him, he listened for the click that confirmed the latch was closed before continuing to lead Buck from the stables, having decided to finish grooming the stallion after the days work; knowing that the horse was simply going to get filthy again throughout the day, delaying grooming wouldn't hurt. Placing his hands upon the stallions back he quickly mounted, allowing the horse a moment to settle before he asked him to move forward. Looking at the woman he didn't smile or frown, he simply dipped his head in farewell, “Donadagovi” he spoke the word, the language of the tribe, one he had so neglected out of foolish rebellion and was now attempting to re-learn. A useful skill, than cooking in the lads mind.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]