Obscure Pillow Talk
[html]

Word Count: Pathetic

OOC: Exit posts are not my strong-point. D: Thanks for the thread!

She was nervous and miserable the entire time she waited for him to reply again. The girl really didn’t like hurting him. In another life, things could have been different. He would have returned to New Dawn the golden hero, and Ciara would have fawned all over him. Still, something always told her that Cerberus might not be the best candidate for a mate. He was fun, and silly, and affectionate – but was he serious enough to be a mate? Augustus was certainly serious. He’d sworn to protect her always and the golden female certainly believed it. Cerberus seemed to be more the type for not-so-innocent flings, and Ciara was in a different place than that. She wanted a life with someone, with Augustus, and she wanted pups eventually. The little yearling had grown up fast.

“I’ll certainly come and torment you, Ceri,” she said, her voice light and joking. “No point in having an Omega if you can’t have some fun with them.” A little wolfish wink was given in response to the male’s own, and she allowed herself a sad smile as he moved away from her. One day, perhaps, he’d forgive her for moving on while he was gone. Maybe they could recapture the easy friendship they’d gained so easily that afternoon by the river. Ciara hoped so, and as she went back into her den to curl up and wait for her mate, her thoughts were on things she could do to make Cerberus more comfortable around her. Maybe taking him on a hunt sometime, where they could really talk and move past things. Maybe even another day of swimming. Somehow, Ciara would fix things. She wanted to have her friend back.

<style type="text/css">
.eciara b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f5253; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #909097;}
.eciara .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.eciara p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.eciara {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2d2dc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fqYoC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #909097; padding:405px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#909097; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; border-radius:15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread