Only a Lonely Heart
She watched him move to the either side of the flame and get comfortable. Dara rolled onto her stomach and propped herself up on her forearms. But, something was poking into her stomach. Gently she rolled over to her back and saw her dagger gleaming in the fire light. She had entirely forgotten it. She put it away and then laid back on her stomach watching Shadow through the light.

His words meant the world to her right now and she believed every word and knew he meant it by the look in his eyes. "The scent wasn't hard to miss. But. either way, I'm glad you are happy. Fate has a twisted sense of humor. But, things will work out. You already have the title of my best friend and you always will.

I think about you in the same fashion, hoping life is making you happy."
she said, her thoughts pouring out into one big ramble. She 'blushed' when he called her beautiful.

"Uh, no. Not as of now. Most males are taken in my pack, or are just pups. I have been looking though, if that means anything," she said, stumbling over some words. She wanted to add another part to that but thought better of it. Better to keep that a secret from everyone, she thought to herself, while watching the reflection of the fire dance in his eyes. She was forcing back thoughts that shouldn't be coming to her mind now.

Dreams. That's all the thoughts were and they could wait until later. " But, I'm serious. There is virtually no male for me in my pack, sad as that is."

Messages In This Thread