Only a Lonely Heart
She growled playfully. Hey! Birds are dangerous! See, she said moving the cloth away from her chest to show that scars she had from a bird attack. And, She placed the cloth back in place and covered the scar perfectly. Gently she slide the leather off her right wrist to show the place where bird talons had dug into her arm during the same attack. She slid the leather back on her wrist and thought about showing the mark her dad had given her with a hot knife but decided against it.

All happened during a bird attack. But, I like like to have a mink or a cat. I think cats are adorable.

She looked at him, trying to tell if he was joking. She saw him wink and knew he had to be serious.

Well,if you are serious, I think a black or white horse would be quite fine. No certain type. Just color. Though, I would take anything if it came down to it.

Dara let out a content sigh and watched the distance between her and her pack shorten. She hoped they got there before night fall. She wasn't entirely sure if Skye would let him spend the night.

Messages In This Thread