Out with the old, in with the new
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

ooc; I have no idea what the old stables look like, so if someone could describe them to me, I will hug you long time <3 Anyone is welcome to join Alduin. Just doing his work for the contest n.n

Though new, Alduin felt compelled to do all he could to assist the pack in their endeavors. He was a bit slow to start his share of the projects that needed to be done, but he figured now was better than never. So, he woke that morning fully rested and eager to head to the old stables and begin clearing out what he could to make way for the workshop. Fortunately, the garden wasn’t his only option, and he thanked his lucky stars for it. He knew nothing about caring for plants, but he had plenty of time and strength to pick things up and move them around.

So, it wasn’t long before he walked as Luperci from his den and into the old stables, hair tied back in a messy ponytail to keep it from interfering with his work. The journey was short, as his den was almost literally right around the corner from the future workshop. As he stood at its entrance, he took a moment to take in what was before him. As he expected, the floor needed a good bit of picking up and the old structures definitely had to go. There was much to be done, and it seemed he was the only one there for now. He shrugged, and pressed on. Others were sure to come.

Thus, he began his work, taking in his arms as much as he could to clear away from the entrance to make access a bit easier for everyone else.

Contest thread #1

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread