Out with the old, in with the new
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 300 // +3 points
Hmm. I’m clueless! Maybe..umm…I don’t know x.x Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu…

As the women discussed things, Alduin had kept silent and busied himself with clearing the stables. He made quick work of the old holding areas for the horses: breaking them down with ease and piling them next to himself so that he could move it out of the cavern for now. It had been a nice set up from what he could tell, but it was high time it be used for something else. Besides, he was sure the horses would appreciate the fresh air they had now been given. Soon enough, he had set most of the wood outside of the cave. As he returned from his most recent trip, he couldn’t help but overhear Naniko’s kind words and smile at the thought.

As always, you are too kind, my Lady,” he said cheerfully. “I do what I do for the family. Everyone does what they can; I am no exception. Thank you, though. Your words are appreciated.

He continued with his work, but stopped momentarily as he passed by Caprica.

Earlier, you called me ‘bro’,” he repeated curiously. “What does that mean? I haven’t upset you, have I?

The word confused him. He had a hunch as to what it meant, but he hated assuming for fear that he would appear stupid should he find need to repeat it. Having been raised only around his parents, Alduin had never heard of slang words before. They never used any around him, and this was his first encounter with one. Somewhat embarrassed for not knowing what the Botis had said, he flattened his ears to his head in shame and pressed on with removing things from the food trough.

Forgive me for not knowing, Miz Caprica,” he apologized softly. “I am afraid I was raised in a very different environment.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread