Forget Something?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Aylu licked her softly, seeming satisfied by her riddling words. Terra's eyes widened as he spoke about her. Of course she wasn't like other wolves. She had been raised as a coyote, and tended to act like one. Hearing that she was the pure opposite of him Terra chuckled. He didn't even know the whole of it, not yet able to wander and run as freely as she would like. The answer as for why he wanted her as his mate was hardly satisfactory though. Choosing someone as a mate because it felt right didn't make any kind of sense to her.

Terra was curious about what he had left off of that, unable to even imagine what else there was. She giggled at his words. Yes. I like being with others. That's why I picked the hotel to live in, so I'm close to my pack. Terra didn't want them to be all spread out. If she had her way, everyone would sleep together in one room together except for the mated pairs so they'd have privacy. She laughed lightly as he licked her jaw, turning around to lick her. Are you always full of questions?

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread